Here are some other ways to stay motivated and stay in the game!
- Continue to track your progress. Keep track of your food intake and your fitness partake! By tracking your progress, you can look back and see how far you have come.
- Schedule an event. Sign up for a 5k, a sprint triathalon, a Fitness challenge event, a charity bike ride, etc. Nothing keeps you on track like knowing you have to run in a few months.
- Decide now to participate in Boot Camp in 2 months, 3 months, maybe next year. There is nothing like the knowledge of an impending camp to keep you moving!
- Plan a beach vacation. No explanation needed for the motivation there.
- Keep in touch with active people. Surround yourself with them. (Please feel free to read the blog, utilize the recipes on the nutrition page or keep up with your BC buddies. These resources are here for you to use)!
- Plan your prize for keeping up your fitness plan. Schedule a spa vacation, a massage, a new car...whatever! Just make it a prize that you really want so you stay motivated to stick with your fitness plan.
- Have fun and give yourself a break. You have to take days off! Never feel guilty. You are always just a few hours away from another opportunity to workout or make good food choices. Hang in there! - RW
Have a safe and Happy Holiday Weekend!